STANDARD CONTRACT TERMS
§ 1 General
(1) The following standard contract terms shall apply to all deliveries and offers of
LOREDANI Handel OG
(in the following „loredani.com“)
§ 2 Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The presentation of products in our online shop is not a legally binding offer, but an online catalogue. By clicking the "Buy Now", the customer submits a binding order for the goods that were placed into the shopping cart.
(2) The order confirmation and the acceptance of the order is immediately effected by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation the purchase contract has been concluded.
(3) We save the contract text and send you the ordering information by e-mail. You can view past orders in your user account.
(4) You have the option to complete the purchase agreement in Italian, German or English language.
(5) If our order confirmation contains typographical or printing errors, or should our pricing be based on technical transmission errors, we have the right to contest, in which we have to prove our error. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
§ 3 Prices, Postage and Packaging, Partial Delivery
(1) The prices mentioned on the product pages include the legal VAT and other price components and do not include postage and any applicable charges for customs etc.
(2) Packaging materials shall become the property of the customer.
(3) Costs for postage and packaging are to be borne by the customer. They will depend on the form of shipment, form of payment, weight and shipping destination. They will be calculated and displayed in the product basket prior to any online order or, in the event of a phone order they shall be quoted and shown separately on the invoice.
(4) In the event of partial shipments that have been arranged without consultation with the customer by loredani.com, follow-up shipments shall be made free of shipping charges. In the event that a customer wishes for shipment in specific lots, the additional agreed costs for the shipment of each lot shall be borne by the customer.
(5) If the product ordered is not available, because we are not supplied with this product from our suppliers without our fault, we may withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and suggest to supply a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or you do not wish to receive an alternative product, we will refund prepayments without delay.
§ 4 Delivery Period
The estimated delivery periods are dependent on the products. On our website the availability of each product is displayed by mentioning the estimated date of dispatch through symbols and specific comments. Depending on the chosen mode of shipment the delivery takes place within the ordinary sender time from Austria. In the event that a delay of the estimated date of dispatch occurs after an order has been made, the customer shall automatically be informed by e-mail. Provided that the customer is a consumer, he is entitled to cancel the order or to make modifications to such order free of charge at any time prior the revocation right takes effect, unless otherwise agreed.
§ 5 Payment
(1) Payment shall be made by choice of the customer either in advance, PayPal, by credit card or through instant transfer.
(2) In case of advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be paid within 7 days to our account. When paying by credit card, the bank debit takes place with dispatch of the goods.
(3) In the event of default of payment, loredani.com shall be entitled to charge consumers interest of 5% above the applicable base rate. We reserve the right to prove higher damages and assert.
(4) Any set-off of counterclaim shall not be permitted unless proven at law or if undisputed or acknowledged by us in writing.
(5) The retention of payments by the purchaser for counterclaims resulting from unrelated contracts shall be excluded.
§ 6 Reservation of Title
All items delivered by loredani.com remain our property until such items have been paid in full and all claims resulting from the transaction have been met. Before transfer of ownership a pledge, transfer, processing or transformation of goods is not allowed without our consent.