Consequences of Withdrawal
In the event of effective revocation, the services received by either party shall be returned and any benefits that may have been accrued shall be released. If the consumer is unable to return the received goods either in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition, the consumer shall indemnify loredani.com for the loss in value, if applicable. This shall not apply in the event that the deterioration of the surrendered goods is due to the inspection of the goods – as it would have been possible in a shop. The consumer may, moreover, avoid such liability of indemnification if he refrains from using the goods as if he owned them and further refrains from any action that would diminish the value of the goods. Goods capable of being sent by parcel will be on request of the consumer collected from him by loredani.com or shall be sent back by the consumer at the risk of loredani.com. The consumer shall bear the costs of the return shipment if the goods delivered are as ordered and the value of the returned product does not exceed € 40,- or if in case of a higher value of the product the consumer has at the time of the revocation not performed the return service or the agreed partial payment. Otherwise loredani.com shall bear in case of a valid revocation the costs for the return shipment respectively the collection including transport insurance. Goods not capable of being sent by parcel will be collected from the consumer by loredani.com. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This time limit begins for the consumer with the despatch of the revocation or the goods and for loredani.com with the receipt of the goods.
End of Right for Withdrawal
(2) The above right of cancellation shall not apply to distance contracts concerning the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly customized to meet the customer’s personal needs, or that are not suitable for return due to their nature, or that perish quickly or expire prior to any return.
(3) We kindly ask customers to send us a short at email@example.com before returning an item, in order to announce the return. In this way you make it possible for us to assign your return as fast as possible.
(4) Extended right of withdrawal
For all purchases loredani.com has an extended right of withdrawal policy of 30 days. The consumer may revoke a declaration to conclude a sales contract within this additional period of 16 days without giving any reasons even after the 14 days period for legal revocation is due . The timely dispatch is sufficient to term protection. For a full reimbursement, all goods must be treated carefully and returned undamaged and complete. In case of deterioration of the goods, loredani.com has the right to claim sufficient compensation.
(5) Please note, that a compliance with the in paragraph 3 and 4 listed requirements for returns is not a necessary condition for the effective exercise of your right of withdrawal.
(6) Agreement for the Coverage of the Costs in Case of a Loredani
The customer has to cover the costs of returns within Austria if the final price of the returned goods does not exceed 40EUR – provided the goods received are those ordered – or if the customer has not paid the full amount or the installment of the contract, even if the value of the good(s) does exceed 40EUR. In any other case the return is free of charge for the customer.
(7) For cancellations outside of Austria the customer has to bear the cost of returning the goods, unless it is contrary to the legal provisions of the country.